Class Action Filed Against Myoflex Massage & Rejuvenation Clinic, Jolanta Kurz and the Estate of Pierre Wust
McKiggan Hebert (Halifax) and Foster & Company (Fredericton) have been retained to file a proposed class action against Fredericton Myoflex Massage & Rejuvenation Clinic, Jolanta Kurz, the owner and manager of Myoflex Massage and the estate of Pierre Wust.
The class action alleges that Pierre Wust, a massage therapist at Myoflex Massage & Rejuvenation Clinic, secretly videotaped female patients naked and in various stages of undress without their knowledge or consent.
The representative plaintiffs were two female patients of Wust who were advised by Fredericton police that they were videotaped by Wust in various stages of undress before and after massage therapy appointments at the Myoflex clinic.
The class action also alleges that the owner and manager of the Myoflex clinic was negligent in her supervision of Wust and is vicariously liable for Wust’s actions.
What should you do?
If you were a female patient of massage therapist Pierre Wust at Myoflex Massage & Rejuvenation Clinic, or at any other clinic, there are two things you should do:
Contact class counsel for further information on how to protect your legal rights:
- McKiggan Hebert (Halifax) 1-877-423-2050
- Foster & Company (Fredericton) 1-506-462-4000
Contact the Fredericton Police Department.
All contacts are strictly confidential.
- Class-action lawsuit filed against estate of Fredericton massage therapist for voyeurism
- More than 100 women, minors filmed by now-deceased massage therapist, according to court documents
- Class-action lawsuit alleges N.B. massage therapist secretly filmed female clients