Welcome to McKiggan Hebert
Legally, we are not allowed to say we are the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Nova Scotia. No one can. You will need to judge for yourself.
But we can say that we have been nominated by Canadian Lawyer magazine for their annual Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada list, we have been included in Best Lawyers International, and the Canadian Legal Lexpert Guide and named as a local litigation star by Benchmark Litigation Canada.
How to Find the Best Injury Lawyer for your Case
We have filled this website with educational material to help you decide how to find the best lawyer for your case.
So before you call your insurance company or talk to an insurance adjuster, before you sign any forms, before you speak to a lawyer for your personal injury claim:
- Order one of our Free Public Legal Education Guides ;
- Take a few minutes to watch our educational videos ;
- Read our free report: How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer in Nova Scotia;
- Or just give us a call to get some more information that may help you.
Peace of Mind
Halifax injury lawyers John McKiggan Q.C. and Brian Hebert help provide peace of mind to innocent victims who have been injured by medical malpractice , birth injuries , car accidents, or sexual abuse claims .
We are so confident in the information and services we provide to our personal injury clients that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you decide you want to hire us for your personal injury claim, and we agree to represent you, we provide a written satisfaction guarantee!
For details call our office at 902-423-2050 and ask for a copy of our “Client Choice Fee Program”. There is no law firm anywhere in Atlantic Canada (or the rest of Canada for that matter) that we am aware of that offers a similar guarantee in writing!
At McKiggan Hebert, we only take cases that we truly believe have merit and meet our rigorous selection criteria. When we commit to your case, our whole team works together on your behalf to achieve the best result in the most favourable time frame.
A Trusted Source of Legal Information
The partners at McKiggan Hebert have been featured or interviewed in news reports by these local and national news sources:
- Medical Malpractice Claims against Doctors Continue to Drop: But is it because of improvements in medical care? What is the CMPA? The Canadian Medical Protective Association represents almost every doctor in
- Are Overworked Nurses Causing Medical Errors? Are staffing demands putting patient safety at risk? Last week the media reported two stories of
- Two not-so-secret weapons for ensuring fair compensation for families of wrongful death victims and how one family received $925,000 After reading about the three recent fatal accidents on Nova Scotia highways in the last two weeks,
- John McKiggan named to Best Lawyers Canada I have learned I have been selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada
- Pedophile priest convicted in Nunavut: Dejaeger facing long delayed jail time. Dejaeger finally convicted There is good news for sexual abuse victims of former oblate priest Eric
- Halifax Foster Parent Charged in Child Porn Case The Chronicle Herald has reported that Roy Franklyn Newcomb has been arrested and charged with