Welcome to McKiggan Hebert
Legally, we are not allowed to say we are the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Nova Scotia. No one can. You will need to judge for yourself.
But we can say that we have been nominated by Canadian Lawyer magazine for their annual Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada list, we have been included in Best Lawyers International, and the Canadian Legal Lexpert Guide and named as a local litigation star by Benchmark Litigation Canada.
How to Find the Best Injury Lawyer for your Case
Before you call your insurance company or talk to an insurance adjuster, before you sign any forms, before you speak to a lawyer for your personal injury claim; take a few minutes to watch our educational videos, order one of our Free Public Legal Education Guides read our tips on How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer in Nova Scotia or just give us a call to get some more information that may help you.
Halifax injury lawyers John McKiggan Q.C. and Brian Hebert help provide peace of mind to innocent victims who have been injured by medical malpractice , birth injuries , car accidents, or sexual abuse claims .
When it is time to get help, call John McKiggan Q.C. or Brian Hebert at McKiggan Hebert.
Halifax Criminal Defence lawyer Ian Hutchison represents persons facing criminal charges under the Criminal Code of Canada, drug possession charges under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and drunk driving or breathalyzer charges.
Innocent until proven guilty means innocent until proven guilty...
If you are facing criminal charges, deciding who to hire as your lawyer may be the most important decision of your life.
When it is time to get help, call Ian Hutchison at McKiggan Hebert.
At McKiggan Hebert, we only take cases that we truly believe have merit and meet our rigorous selection criteria. When we commit to your case, our whole team works together on your behalf to achieve the best result in the most favourable time frame.
A Trusted Source of Legal Information
The partners at McKiggan Hebert have been featured or interviewed in news reports by these local and national news sources:
- Defence Experts "Crossed the Line": Boyd v. Edington In the recent decision of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice Boyd v. Edington, Dr. Richard
- Cost of Care in Cerebral Palsy Claims I was reviewing a report the other day from an Occupational Therapist who has provided me with an
- Helmets a Poor Source of Protection from Concussions Obviously a football player would never go onto the field without his/her helmet. But a new study
- Tracking chronic pain symptoms: There's an app for that One of the things I deal with every day as a personal injury lawyer in Nova Scotia are clients who
- Will a Public Database of Pedophiles Protect Children? The answer may surprise you. The federal government recently introduced legislation to create a public database of child sex
- Catholic Archbishop in Alberta, NWT Apologizes for Residential School Abuse: Irony Abounds CTV News has reported that Archbishop Richard Smith of the Archdiocese of Edmonton has issued a