Welcome to McKiggan Hebert
Legally, we are not allowed to say we are the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Nova Scotia. No one can. You will need to judge for yourself.
But we can say that we have been nominated by Canadian Lawyer magazine for their annual Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada list, we have been included in Best Lawyers International, and the Canadian Legal Lexpert Guide and named as a local litigation star by Benchmark Litigation Canada.
How to Find the Best Injury Lawyer for your Case
Before you call your insurance company or talk to an insurance adjuster, before you sign any forms, before you speak to a lawyer for your personal injury claim; take a few minutes to watch our educational videos, order one of our Free Public Legal Education Guides read our tips on How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer in Nova Scotia or just give us a call to get some more information that may help you.
Halifax injury lawyers John McKiggan Q.C. and Brian Hebert help provide peace of mind to innocent victims who have been injured by medical malpractice , birth injuries , car accidents, or sexual abuse claims .
When it is time to get help, call John McKiggan Q.C. or Brian Hebert at McKiggan Hebert.
Halifax Criminal Defence lawyer Ian Hutchison represents persons facing criminal charges under the Criminal Code of Canada, drug possession charges under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and drunk driving or breathalyzer charges.
Innocent until proven guilty means innocent until proven guilty...
If you are facing criminal charges, deciding who to hire as your lawyer may be the most important decision of your life.
When it is time to get help, call Ian Hutchison at McKiggan Hebert.
At McKiggan Hebert, we only take cases that we truly believe have merit and meet our rigorous selection criteria. When we commit to your case, our whole team works together on your behalf to achieve the best result in the most favourable time frame.
A Trusted Source of Legal Information
The partners at McKiggan Hebert have been featured or interviewed in news reports by these local and national news sources:
- What is the Safest Time to be admitted to Hospital? Weekend Admissions Carry Higher Risk of Death. Weekends are dangerous in Hospitals Last week the Canadian Institute for Health Information released
- Defence Experts "Crossed the Line": Boyd v. Edington In the recent decision of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice Boyd v. Edington, Dr. Richard
- Who is Responsible if your Dog Bites Someone? Attack raises legal issues owners should be aware of. Pitbull attacked victim or defended owner? A story in this week's Metro News has generated a great
- Safety Tips for National Drowning Prevention Week This week is National Drowning Prevention Week. According to statistics from the Life Saving Society
- Halifax Foster Parent Charged in Child Porn Case The Chronicle Herald has reported that Roy Franklyn Newcomb has been arrested and charged with
- Home for Colored Children Compensation Program Adopts Indian Residential School Model Class action settlement announced A 16 year fight for compensation ended yesterday when the Province