Innocent until proven guilty MEANS innocent until proven guilty...
If you have been charged with a criminal offence, deciding who to hire as your lawyer may be the most important decision of your life.
- Criminal Code Offences;
- Controlled Drugs & Substances Act; and
- Breathalyzer (D.U.I.) Charges.
You can call us toll free at 1-877-423-2050 or click here to contact us to find out what your rights are.
Here is some helpful information about How to Find the Best Trial Lawyer for Your Case.
- Drunk Driving Charges: “Can I talk to a lawyer?” - Nova Scotia Criminal Defence lawyer explains
- DUI Charges: What is Impaired Driving?
- Drunk Driving and Over .80 Charges: Top 5 Myths About Impaired Driving Charges in Nova Scotia
- Criminal Charges: What Does
- What is Unreasonable Search and Seizure: Criminal Code of Canada
- Nova Scotia Criminal Defence Lawyer Explains: The Right to Remain Silent
- “I’ve been arrested and taken to the Police Station. What do I do now?” Nova Scotia Criminal Defence Lawyer Explains
- What is the Right to Legal Counsel?
- The Burden of Proof in Criminal Cases: Nova Scotia Criminal Defence Lawyer Explains
- Criminal Charges in Canada: Criminal Defense Lawyer in Nova Scotia
- Presumption of Innocence: Criminal Defense in Canada
- The Criminal Investigation Process in Canada
- Criminal Charges in Canada: “Who decides if I am charged with a criminal offense?“
- Criminal Charges in Canada: “Are there different types of criminal charges?”
- Preliminary Inquiry